This short logging railroad was built in 1899 and intended to run between Warren and Corsicana, TX, 100 miles to the west. Only 18 miles of the line were built however, to Campwood. The eastern end of the line connected to the Texas & New Orleans Railroad line between Nacogdoches and Loeb Junction, also abandoned.
The line was abandoned sometime before 1908, lasting only a short 8 years.
It is believed that Farm-to-Market Road 1943 runs atop its right-of-way to the west out of Warren.
No comments have been posted for this abandonment yet.