This abandoned railroad right-of-way originally started out on paper as the Hanover Junction and Susquehanna Railroad; a reorganization in 1881 created the Reading, Marietta and Hanover Railroad which built between Marietta Junction and Chickies, on the Pennsylvania Railroad's Columbia Branch. The RM&H was a subsidiary of the Reading and Columbia Railroad. Construction was completed in 1883 and included two passenger trains each way along the 6.5-mile line.
Stations along the line:
- Marietta Junction