Mission to Wilsall
This abandoned railway line served the agricultural communities of Grannis, Chadborn, Clyde Park, and Wilsall. It ran 22 miles from Mission to Wilsall and was completed in 1909 by the Shields River Valley Railway. A year later it was merged into the Northern Pacific Railroad and then into the Burlington Northern Railroad.
The line was abandoned in 1985 under the BN.
Thanks to Robert Lauchner for contributing information.
No comments have been posted for this abandonment yet.