This is a former Pacific Electric line, originally built in 1917. Passenger service ran until the late 1930s, and freight service continued until around 1962, when this line was abandoned. PE (and later SP) used the parallel Union Pacific branch to serve Fullerton for a few more years. Much of the surviving right of way travels through a residential area, and much of that segment is now the Juanita Cooke trail. It is not paved, and is used by joggers, trail bikes riders, horseback riders, etc. The most distinctive feature still in existence is a short girder bridge over the still (barely) active UP line. A short segment of the branch remains in use at the north end, near the junction with the UP (SP-PE) La Habra branch.