The Kenilworth and Helper Railway
The Kenilworth and Helper Railway, the railroad subsidiary of the Independent Coal and Coke Company, connected the Denver and Rio Grande Western Railway at Helper with coal mines near Kenilworth. Construction on the line began in 1906 and finished the next year.
The line was abandoned in 1926, one year after the D&RGW built their own line between Helper and Kenilworth, also abandoned.
No comments have been posted for this abandonment yet.