Albany to Cordele
This railway line was constructed in 1891 by the Albany, Florida and Northern Railway, chartered to build a line between Albany and Cordele. In 1895, the AF&N was renamed the Albany and Northern Railway, under which the line was operated for more than half a century.
In 1966, the line came under the control of the Southern Railway, who operated it under its Georgia Northern Railway subsidiary starting in 1971.
Not sure about to the rest of the line, but there are no traces at all of this line along Philema road. There's no indication that the rail line ever existed.