This logging railroad ran east from a connection with the Texas & New Orleans Railroad line (between Nacogdoches and Loeb Junction) at Hyatt to the timber mills of the Loderick Lumber Company at Hicksbaugh. A line of the lumber company's own railroad ran between Hicksbaugh and Wurtsbaugh, further to the east. It was built in 1917, and abandoned in 1934 after the mills at Hicksbaugh closed down a few years before.
Wouldn't lumber companies have "mills" instead of "mines"? God bless.