This line was organized by the Baltimore and Ohio Railroad as the Cleveland, Wooster and Muskingum Valley Railroad in 1890 to connect Millersburg to the B&O mainline in Lodi. Operations started in 1895, and the line was later abandoned in 1928.
Due to destruction by agriculture and age, the ROW has not endured the years very well. However much of the ROW is still traceable.
It appears that the southern portion of the line used the Hudson to Columbus line, also abandoned.
Thanks to Aaron M. for contributing information about this route.